Certified Complex Trauma Practitioner Course
Enrolment for the next cohort is now open (ending 30th Sep).
You can fill out the registration form below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Do you feel like you need further education for working with people experiencing complex trauma?
Our Certified Complex Trauma Practitioner course is part of what Complex Trauma Institute offers as part of our commitment to support professionals working in the field of complex trauma and to provide clients with efficient and safe trauma-informed therapy. This course will provide you with skills to work in the field of complex trauma with confidence and competence.
Get in touch to find out more about our course and sign up!
Self-paced learning - What does it involve?
- Have a previous qualification as a therapist (and registered with UKCP, BACP or BPS or other professional association).
Face to Face Learning - 64 h:
- Complete 5 of our CTI workshops (52 hours training - Stage 1 workshop + 3 workshops on Stage 2 + 1 day workshop on Fear & the Therapist ) 'Zoom' or 'Face-to-face' (click here to access our dates and prices). - course participants get a priority places ! & 16 % discount for our CTI members.
- Attend min of 10 hours Zoom Active Learning Group (min 8 monthly meetings - 75 min each)
Reflective Practice through Video Assisted Learning & Reflective Writing - min of 56h:
- Become an Annual CTI Member and participate in our free CTI live webinars or/and our annual online conference minimum of 28 hours).
- Demonstrate you have had 18 hours of supervised individual clinical practice with trauma survivors (we will provide you a list of trauma informed supervisors or you can independently make arrangements with a trauma informed supervisor of your choice, in mutual agreement with us).
- Submit a case study (1500 - 2000 words) demonstrating how you applied learnt skills.
- On completion your details will be included in our trauma informed therapists Directory for free.
- CTI Complex Trauma Practitioner Certificate (120 hours of CPD) will be provided on completion, additionally a CPD certificates will be provided for each workshop attended, you pay separately for each requirement above - up to £1065. It is suggested that you complete this course within 1 Year (max 2 years).
* You can download this flyer for more detailed information on the course: