Certified Complex Trauma Practitioner
Do you feel like you need further education for working with people experiencing complex trauma?
Our Certified Complex Trauma Practitioner course is part of what Complex Trauma Institute offers as part of our commitment to support professionals working in the field of complex trauma and to provide clients with efficient and safe trauma-informed therapy. This course will provide you with skills to work in the field of complex trauma with confidence and competence.
Get in touch to find out more about our course and sign up!
Self-paced learning - What does it involve?
- Have a previous qualification as a therapist (and registered with UKCP, BACP or BPS or other professional association).
- Complete 4 of our CTI workshops (42 hours training - Stage 1 workshop + 4 workshops on Stage 2) 'Zoom' or 'Face-to-face' (click here to access our dates and prices).
- Become an Annual CTI Member and participate in our free CTI live webinars, annual online conference or review the on-demand webinar recordings (minimum of 15 hours).
- Demonstrate you have had 18 hours of supervised individual clinical practice with trauma survivors (we will provide you a list of trauma informed supervisors or you can independently make arrangements with a trauma informed supervisor of your choice, in mutual agreement with us).
- Submit a case study (1500 - 2000 words) demonstrating how you applied learnt skills.
- On completion your details will be included in our trauma informed therapists Directory for free.
- CTI Complex Trauma Practitioner Certificate will be provided on completion, however a CPD certificate will be provided for each workshop attended (self-paced learning, you pay separately for each requirement above - up to £985. It is suggested that you complete this course within 1 Year.)
Advanced Certified Complex Trauma Practitioner
Our Advanced Certified Complex Trauma Practitioner course is offered to progress following the Certified Complex Trauma Practitioner course.
Programme and Date for registration: TBC
We are aware that as professionals our lives can be very busy. Therefore, our enrolment and course registration is flexible and adapted to your individual needs as a professional.
The length of the course will depend on your personal circumstances and commitment. You can manage your own study time and complete modules at different times, adjusting to your convenience.
Join ANY of our workshops and find out more about our course please click here. Or to find out more please contact us: