Trauma Informed Therapists' Directory
The aim of our trauma-informed directory is to link therapists with individuals who may be seeking therapy to address their experiences and symptoms of trauma. We regularly receive messages from people looking for trauma-informed therapists. We are unable to recommend therapists on an individual basis but we can signpost people to our directory.
By purchasing our Trauma Informed Therapist's Directory subscription you will be featured in our directory page for a year. In order to be featured, you will have to provide the below evidence.
- Certificate of your qualification.
- Verification of registration with a professional body (i.e. BACP, HCCP, etc.)
- A DBS check or a reference from a previous employer/ supervisor.
- Attendance to at least one CTTN CPD workshop on Complex Trauma.
To have a look at our therapists' directory - Please click HERE.
Therapists' Directory Subscription Process
1. Join our Annual Membership (learn more)
2. Attend at least one CTTN CPD workshop on Complex Trauma (learn more)
3. Press the button below and fill the form with personal and professional information.
Including obligatory: 1) professional certificates/diplomas, 2) regulatory body registration (HCPC, UKCP, BACP, etc), 3) A DBS check or a reference from a previous employer/ supervisor.
4. Proceed to payment (£45 for 12 months)
5. You will receive an email confirmation, we will process your application during the next 2 working days and add your profile to our directory (link to directory)
Please make sure to log in to your account and fulfill steps 1. and 2.